Slow Uploading...
Does anyone know a way to upload files faster? I was only getting 3 kb/s upload speed today and gave up. It would take about 8-10 hours to upload just one album at that speed. I live in a more remote area, so I've got the only ISP available for my location.
My apologies for the delay in putting up new stuff. There just has to be a faster way to upload. My download speeds are sometimes 100 kb/s so I'm not sure why uploads are only 3 kb/s.
If anyone has any tips or programs I can download and install to help with uploading speed, I'd be most grateful and appreciative. I mean, I've got this music I want to share with you guys, but uploading takes forever and/or my uploads timeout after 30-50% of progress.
Thanks for any suggestions and sorry for the problems/delays. Hopefully I can get some new stuff up on Friday.
-OTM
My apologies for the delay in putting up new stuff. There just has to be a faster way to upload. My download speeds are sometimes 100 kb/s so I'm not sure why uploads are only 3 kb/s.
If anyone has any tips or programs I can download and install to help with uploading speed, I'd be most grateful and appreciative. I mean, I've got this music I want to share with you guys, but uploading takes forever and/or my uploads timeout after 30-50% of progress.
Thanks for any suggestions and sorry for the problems/delays. Hopefully I can get some new stuff up on Friday.
-OTM
3 Comments:
I just started using Sharebee yesterday, and got a pretty decent upload (it took me just shy of an hour to upload a 90MB record). I don't like that I'm not going to be able to tell how many people have accessed it, though.
Take your time. I wish I had a suggestion, but I don't know. I just want to thank you again for introducing me to some fantastic stuff. Where on earth could you ever hear this stuff anywhere else?
Thanks again.
I'm not gonna complain about you posting less, Its a pain to keep up with, especially with the amount of awesomeness you post.
Quality over quantity!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home