Tony Conrad - Let's Trade Pants [Magic If, 2003, USA]

Really rare CDR from 2003 (later reissued on vinyl in an edition of 200 copies on Elevator Bath).
What we have here are abrasive, extended pieces for amplified, droning violin. If you enjoy the Tony Conrad box on Table of the Elements, then you'll love this.
I think only 100 or so copies of this CDR were pressed, but I'm not positive. And of course, it's long sold out and unavailable.
01. Let's Trade Pants (Improvisation #1)
02. Let's Trade Pants (Improvisation #2)
03. Let's Trade Pants (Improvisation #3)
RAR
4 Comments:
amazing site you have here. i just recently stumbled onto your blog this past weekend and i have been in a constant state of pure joy at the treasures you have been sharing. i'm really grateful.
looks like alot of your stuff got shit-canned overnight, but i'm sure you have more great things coming soon.
i'm hoping that the ALAN LAMB - NIGHT PASSAGE double discs will get resurrected soon. i'll be quick to grab if i see it.
once again, thanks for sharing.
Nono don't stop... the alan lamb is fantastic as are most of the stuff here... yOU WRE RECOMMENDEd BY A FRIEND OF MINE.. he said: hey look at this blog!
please hang on...
Maybe I should mention you in the paper.. I am writing a smal thing on music on the internet... would that be ok with you?
best regards and keep it up
//tob
Hey I got this one in time! Thanks so much for the effort, your tastes are great.
If you decide to resurrect the Panhuysen/ Goedhart uploads (5/6 works now, not the 1st 2) know that there's at least one set of ears that would love to hear it! What I can hear is fantastic -- and appreciated!
~Dabner
great album.
thx for posting this record (and others of course)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home