Avant blog for experimental music fans
posted by Over The Moon at 1:14 PM
You need to slow down!!! I can onlt DL one album an hour, and I'm only online so much!Keep up this amazing blog!
Thanks for all the ORA stuff. You mention 6 tracks in your post but there are 5 tracks in the file. Is there 1 track missing?Great blog. Keep up the good work!
You mention 6 tracks in your post but there are 5 tracks in the file. Is there 1 track missing?Oops, there's actually only five songs on the album. I fixed the wording in the post. Sorry about that -- you're not missing anything.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
You need to slow down!!! I can onlt DL one album an hour, and I'm only online so much!
Keep up this amazing blog!
Thanks for all the ORA stuff. You mention 6 tracks in your post but there are 5 tracks in the file. Is there 1 track missing?
Great blog. Keep up the good work!
You mention 6 tracks in your post but there are 5 tracks in the file. Is there 1 track missing?
Oops, there's actually only five songs on the album. I fixed the wording in the post. Sorry about that -- you're not missing anything.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home